Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mind Benders a.k.a - My son may be smarter than me


Today I thought we would try a Mind Benders workbook. It is for deductive and logical thinking skills. I thought the book was difficult for a 5 year old, of course show me a word problem and I freeze up, we do not mix. I thought we would try a problem or two and see what happens.

I should have known, he loved them. While I was reading the problems slowly to make sure he caught the whole sentence, he read ahead and answered the question first thing. We did 4 questions before I said enough, my brain was starting to hurt. I really don't care for word problems:)

It is a fun book with the problems that get progressively harder. I am sure we will enjoy the book. I purchased the book from Christian Book Distributors.

No comments:

Post a Comment