Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun Curriculum - TeachEngineering K - 12

I was given a link to an engineering curriculum for K - 12. My engineering hubby is loving this and I am thinking data analysis and reasoning proof, yuck! I started looking over the curriculum and it is COOL. There are some really good activities for kids of all ages, I found one we will be doing this weekend. I look forward to adding this to our list.

This weekend we will be making yogurt cups speakers, FUN! There is a lesson plan with learning objectives, vocabulary/definitions, a procedure, assessment and activity scaling for different age groups. I am sure we will find many valuable lessons from this site.

I will be sure and blog about our experiment and how it well it goes.

http://teachengineering.org/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment