Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ordering Curriculum

 

 

Law%20School%20Books%20logo

I did it, I placed my first order for next years curriculum.  I have one more order to place from amazon.com and I will be ready for next year.  I can not believe we will be starting our 4th year of homeschooling. While Kiddo will officially be in 2nd grade, we go by age, he will be doing mostly 3rd grade work.  If you ask him, he will tell you he is in 3rd grade because that is what his books say.  That is fun to explain when people ask.

 

Here is what I ordered from CBD.com

Prima Latin

Map Skills for Today Grade 3

Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology Junior

Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology Junior Notebooking

Easy Grammar 3

Sequential Spelling Book 1

A Reason for Handwriting Transition Student Workbook

Wordly Wise 3000 Grade 3

Pilgrims, Pirates, and Patriots Draw and Write Through History

Discovering America's Founders DVD – on clearance for $5.00

 

I still need to order

Story of the World 3 book, activity workbook and test booklet(we use at a workbook)

Telling God’s Story set

Piano Adventure

Logic Countdown

 

We just started Teaching Textbooks 3 for math, we will continue until done and then I will order Grade 4.  We will also continue to use Singapore workbooks for extra practice. 

I can’t wait to start getting books in.  I love school supplies.  It is so much fun getting in new curriculum and supplies.  Now if someone would make lesson plans for me, it would be great. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are way ahead of me! I wish I were so organized. Sounds like a good list.

    ReplyDelete