Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

LEGO Thursday–LATE

 

 

I forgot about LEGO Thursday.  Kiddo loves LEGOs, did I mention he loves them.  I rarely catch a picture of his creations, he takes them apart as fast as he builds them.  He into building mini figs and robots right now.  He recently got this book Cool Robots and is having a ball building all the LEGO robots. 

Here is a vehicle with travel pod he built this week.  It started out as a electric car but he was not happy with the charging station he built to go with it so it became a gas car with travel podSmile

IMG_6347_edited-1IMG_6349_edited-1

IMG_6350_edited-1IMG_6351_edited-1

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Your book link does not seem to be working. Thanks for the book recommendation. We love robots here. Thank you so much for linking up last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pods!! Thank you for the book rec -- I'll have to look that up :-)

    Dropping by from Michelle's meme. I'm now following you too!

    ReplyDelete