Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Craft Project - Rag Wreath





Here is an easy and fun craft project to make with the kids, it is great for practicing with scissors.
You can find the instructions on my craft blog, just click the link above.


It is easy to make and doesn't take long. We made one for my grandmother using colorful fall colors. I added a bright green bow to MeMaw's because I would be in trouble if I sent her a wreath with no bow.





LittleBit chose the fabric for his, he picked dancing skeletons and polka dot fabric with spider webs. What can I say he is a boy:)



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great project. They look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I'm definitely going to have the kids try it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't get the link to the wreath instructions to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonny, sorry about the broken link, I am not sure what happened. It is fixed now. http://www.mycreativecertainty.com/2010/09/rag-wreath-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete