Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day Back

Today we got back to our regular schedule which meant getting back into a regular school time. I have not made any changes to our curriculum for this semester, the books we are using are listed on the right side.

Today we reviewed Chapters 1 - 7 in The Story of the World history book. He did a good job at retaining the information and being able to narrate the stories back to me.


We practiced handwriting and worked on a few math worksheets. We are almost finished with the Singapore Practice book 1A and I will move right into practice book 1B.


At the end of every school day, LittleBit has to read a book by himself, he can pick from any book as long as he sits and reads the whole book. Today he picked Transformers, Meet the Decepticons. He usually picks an easy book but one he likes, which is fine with me, I want him to enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment