Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekly Review

Sorry I have been MIA, the past several days. Little Bit and Dad are both sick. Dad has the flu and Little Bit is is having sinus trouble(I think that is all it is). Little Bit is taking Tamiflu and I am hoping that will keep him from getting sicker.

We did get in a few days of school last week. He did well on everything but math for some reason we have hit a wall with math. He is not wanting to do his practice sheets and he is getting frustrated with easy math questions he should know the answers to. I am looking at purchasing the extra practice books from Singapore for us to use. I will see how next week goes, maybe he was just having a bad week.


Here is hoping we have a better week next week and I will be able to update the blog better.

No comments:

Post a Comment