Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Weekly Review 5 & 6

weekly review graphic 2

I am combining weeks because week 5 I can sum up with food poisoning. I was sick for a week it was horrible.  I have to brag on Kiddo though, DH was out of town and he did a great job taking care of me.  He brought me an ice pack and water.  He played by himself quietly and he fixed his own lunch. He even did some of his school work with me just mentioning it.  We took the week to read a lot, watch Liberty Kids and the Story of America.

This week we have been reviewing the past 5 weeks.  He is through chapter 6 in science, Telling God’s Story and chapter 5 in Latina Christiana.  It has been a fairly easy week since it has been all review.  I can not believe we have completed our first 30 days already, it flew by. We have a few field trips planned for September and are busy with gymnastics and piano.  We have not decided if we are going to do fall bowling league or not.  I like it but every Saturday for 16 weeks can really interfere with family time on the weekends, we will see.

Hopefully I will have something more interesting next week to report.  Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment