Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Weekly Review–Week 2

 

weekly review graphic 2

This will be a short review, week 2 went fine.  We are getting in the groove and finishing all our work either before lunch or just after.  Spelling brought tears this week and I am positive he will never forget how to spell the word guard.  Other than the “guard” incident the week went fairly well.  He is liking the workboxes and he would rather have one item in all 10 drawers than more items in 6 drawers.  I like that he is working a bit more independently and is working hard to get to the next drawer.

I have discovered piano practice is eating into my school time more than I had planned so I need to make some adjustments for that. 

Next week we will be concentrating on the Olympics. We are excited for the games to start and will be watching as much as possible.  I purchased a lapbook from Currclick.com on the Olympics and I have found some activities and printables I have pinned on Pinterest. Olympic Activities

olympics2012

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment