Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Melted Snowman Cookes


Today we made Christmas cookies, melted snowman sugar cookies. They are so easy and cute. I got the idea from http://staceyssweetshop.blogspot.com/2009/12/melted-snowman-cookie-tutorial-part-1.html
You can get detailed instructions on her blog.

We used sugar cookies and I let him form and smash down the cookie dough. The more misshapen they are the better. After they baked and cooled we added royal icing and one slightly melted marshmallow. After the icing set up, we used orange sprinkles for a nose(I just picked out the orange ones from a multicolor bottle of sprinkle) and then with a food writer pen, I let LittleBit add eyes and hands.

It was so easy and a fun time for him. This could be used all winter long since it is snowmen. I am sure we will make them again this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment