Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

We will be starting our second semester of school next week and I am looking forward to getting back on schedule. LittleBit is not excited about starting back, he mentioned he really does not like handwriting. I did tell him if he worked hard next week, on Saturday we would go the the Adventure Science Center. He told me he would try his very best.

We have several new projects to do this semester, he received several very cool Christmas gifts that will fun to do. We have electronic snap circuits, a tin can robot and a motor generator to work with. These will be great science projects for us.

1 comment:

  1. we have the snap circuits but the motor activity looks really cool. I'll add it to the birthday list :) THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete